The Executive Body of LaMSA is the Board, which is elected by the Association’s members at the annual election in the fall semester of the academic year. The members of the Executive Board manage the Association on a day-to-day basis, taking all decisions related to the management and maintenance of the Association.
According to the by-laws, the Executive Board shall consist of:
- LaMSA President, chairperson of the Executive Board
- Vice President of Internal Affairs (VPI)
- Vice President of External Affairs (VPE) / IFMSA coordinator
- Vice President for Finance
- Exchange coordinator (NEO)
- National Officer on Medical Education (NOME)
- National Public Health Officer (NPO)
- National Officer on Reproductive Health, HIV and AIDS
you can read more about LaMSA Executive Board
The Council is the decision-making body that has the power to decide on matters of the development and management of LaMSA.
Chairperson of the Council: Loreta Miļuna
Contact LaMSA Council to find out about projects by emailing to [email protected]
The Supervising Council examines LaMSA’s financial and economic activities, covering all areas: working group activities and administrative business. The Supervising Council shall be elected by the Meeting of Members for three years.